Innovation is our business.
The Institute for Science and Technology Communication (IWTK) focuses on innovation processes in research- and technology-centered organizations.
If you need experts for research into a specific topic, such as the “Energiewende”, or if you have to come up with new strategies to reach your goals, or if you need to translate your research into plain, non-technical, compelling language, we are the partner you are looking for.
It takes time and a great team to generate winning ideas.
Scientists and engineers are often not trained as all-round strategists or as science writers. But ours are.
So if you need to turn good ideas into great ideas, present winning strategies or write excelling grant applications, you can benefit greatly from our services.
With our assistance, you can make the right strategic decisions needed to improve your innovation culture, bring more ideas from R&D to market, or win more partners:
- We offer strategic consulting that is backed by sound knowledge of the scientific, technological and societal issues.
- We give advice and coach your team in managing and carrying out strategic innovation processes. Most of our consultants are scientists with PhDs in the natural sciences.
- We prepare evidence-based policies and strategic concepts that require expert knowledge of highly complex technologies or scientific research.
- Based in the capital of Germany, we can be your sparring partner – finding the best assessment strategies for your visions.
- We offer compelling documents that explain results to a wide range of decision makers.
We provide our services in the following three fields:
(3) Life Sciences
Please note that, in all our work, we observe the general principles of Good Scientific Practice.